About the Role
1. Plan and Coordinate Surveys: • Develop survey plans and strategies to meet project requirements. • Coordinate survey activities with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders. • Determine the appropriate surveying techniques and equipment to use for each project.
2. Conduct Topographical Surveys: • Perform fieldwork using advanced surveying instruments such as total stations, GPS receivers, and laser scanners. • Collect precise measurements of land features, including elevations, contours, and boundaries. • Utilize surveying software and data processing tools to analyze and manipulate survey data.
3. Manage Survey Team: • Supervise and guide surveyors and technicians in the field. • Provide training and support to team members on surveying techniques and equipment. • Ensure compliance with safety protocols and industry standards during survey operations.
4. Quality Assurance: • Review and verify survey data for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to project specifications. • Resolve any discrepancies or errors in the survey data and take corrective actions as necessary. • Implement quality control measures to maintain high standards in survey deliverables.
5. Documentation and Reporting: • Prepare detailed reports, maps, and drawings based on survey data.
• Generate accurate and comprehensive topographical survey reports for
clients and project stakeholders.
• Maintain organized records of survey data, field notes, and other relevant
As the Topographical Survey In-Charge, your primary responsibility is to oversee and manage all technical aspects of topographical surveys. You will work closely with a team of surveyors and technicians to ensure accurate and detailed mapping of land features and terrain. Your expertise in surveying techniques and equipment will be vital in conducting precise measurements and producing high-quality topographical survey data.
Bachelor's degree in Surveying, Geomatics, Civil Engineering, or a related field.
• Proven experience in conducting topographical surveys and managing survey
• Proficiency in using surveying instruments such as total stations, GPS receivers, and
• Strong knowledge of surveying techniques, data processing, and mapping
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in survey measurements and data
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with team
members and clients.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet project deadlines.
• Familiarity with relevant industry standards and regulations.