About the Role
• Performs various physical duties as assigned.
• Maintain all safety standards.
• Moves, secures, installs, builds, loads, or unloads materials.
• Performs some specialized tasks which may require on-the job training.
• Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment.
• Moves items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor.
• Moving tools, equipment, or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor.
Ability to read labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
Attentive to detail and alert at all times to ensure safety
Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-workers
Ability to safely operate various vehicles and equipment
Previous experience, especially in particular industry, preferred
transferable visa 18